Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.330 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,636 KZT ($2,122) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (18 minutes ago)