Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.060 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,067 KZT ($2,104) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)