Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 340.410 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,195 KZT ($1,784) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (31 minutes ago)