Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.000 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 365,450 KZT ($1,097) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)