Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 551,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 545,872 KZT ($1,680) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)