Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,530 KZT ($2,054) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)