Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.918 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 720,821 KZT (R$ 7,143) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)