Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.572 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 454,685 KZT (R$ 4,660) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)