Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.254 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,569 KZT (R$ 7,652) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)