Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,197 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.488 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,725 KZT (R$ 5,596) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)