Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.124 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 179 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (38 minutes ago)