Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,501 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.400 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 453,628 KZT (R$ 4,564) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)