Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,201 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.171 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,069 KZT (R$ 5,696) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)