Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,669 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 820,024 KZT ($2,588) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)