Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,572 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.560 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,987 KZT ($3,287) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)