Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,559 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.200 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,316,223 KZT ($3,938) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)