Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,644 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,300,596 KZT ($3,939) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)