Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.430 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 531,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 427,030 KZT (E£ 23,170) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)