Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 832 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.281 KZT / TTD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 985,592 KZT (19,999 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)