Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.849 KZT / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 657 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)