Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.052 KZT / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 866 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)