Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.166 KZT / TTD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 994,899 KZT (21,093 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)