Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.025 KZT / TTD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,276 KZT (13,233 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)