Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.111 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 719,698 KZT (6,847 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (38 minutes ago)