Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.174 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 466,829 KZT (4,854 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)