Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.861 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,572 KZT (6,624 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)