Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 637 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.342 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 687,753 KZT (6,854 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)