Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 684 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.278 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 710,473 KZT (6,749 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)