Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.396 KZT / MUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 930,469 KZT (₨99,024) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (37 minutes ago)