Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.009 KZT / MUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 639,184 KZT (₨70,946) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)