Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,510 KZT (661,652 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (44 minutes ago)