Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.078 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,829 KZT (577,628 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)