Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,984 KZT (463,719 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 3 hours ago)