Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,254 KZT (443,422 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (33 minutes ago)