Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,821 KZT (661,023 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (31 minutes ago)