Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.555 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 511,739 KZT (921,625 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (37 minutes ago)