Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,567 KZT (1,254,142 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)