Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,242 KZT (934,620 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)