Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.377 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,241 KZT (R 27,577) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (40 minutes ago)