Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 769 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.865 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,232 KZT (R 28,161) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)