Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.722 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 759,317 KZT (R 29,520) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)