Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 676 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.628 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,504 KZT (R 18,333) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)