Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 769 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.480 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 649,324 KZT (R 27,654) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)