Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.699 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 745,019 KZT (158,564 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)