Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.272 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,545 KZT (196,805 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (34 minutes ago)