Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.653 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 749,179 KZT (161,010 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (43 minutes ago)