Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.137 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 951,382 KZT (185,201 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)