Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.920 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 963,527 KZT (195,852 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)