Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.037 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 619,268 KZT (122,937 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)