Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.800 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 576,585 KZT (€1,687) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)