Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.928 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,658 KZT (€1,772) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (37 minutes ago)