Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.613 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,285 KZT (€1,946) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (21 minutes ago)