Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.611 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 812,770 KZT (€2,097) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)