Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.296 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,464 KZT (£2,633) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)