Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 457.061 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,236,973 KZT (£2,706) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)