Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 404.538 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 789,705 KZT (£1,952) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)