Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 450.651 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,218,561 KZT (£2,704) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)