Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 413.790 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,156 KZT (£2,784) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)