Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.504 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,057,350 KZT (£2,680) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)