Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02389 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,725 KZT (Rp 19,910,385) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)