Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 462,039 KZT (Rp 19,595,982) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)