Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02417 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 521,387 KZT (Rp 21,569,544) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)