Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.031 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 467,649 KZT (R$ 4,921) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)