Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.104 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,200 KZT (R$ 4,791) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)