Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.371 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,954 KZT (R$ 7,072) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)