Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.864 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,019 KZT (R$ 5,646) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)