Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,071,653 KZT ($3,382) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (29 minutes ago)