Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.242 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 273,230 KZT (20,634₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)