Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.422 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 559,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 420,155 KZT (33,824₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)