Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.721 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 268,382 KZT (22,897₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)