Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.747 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,881 KZT (R 24,079) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)