Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.588 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,141 KZT (R 25,018) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)