Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.503 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,881 KZT (R 16,189) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)