Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.953 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 782,456 KZT (R 31,357) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)