Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.102 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 504,885 KZT (₨ 162,742) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)