Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.024 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,135 KZT (₨ 196,781) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)