Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.324 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,223 KZT (₨ 147,177) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)