Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.235 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 506,932 KZT (₨ 156,718) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)