Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.184 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,988 KZT (₨ 202,909) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 2,600,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)