Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.014 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 437,126 KZT (₨ 145,047) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)