Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.059 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,780 KZT (₨ 181,004) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)