Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,258,302 KZT (2,157,445 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)