Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 758,952 KZT (1,493,766 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)