Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,234,208 KZT (2,218,478 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)