Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,308,572 KZT (2,167,021 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)