Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 165% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,288,408 KZT (2,135,761 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)