Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 747 prices entered by 55 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 724,246 KZT (€1,983) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.10 (about 1 hour ago)