Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Almaty, Kazakhstan
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.372 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 555 prices entered by 50 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,933 KZT (€1,556) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)