Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.515 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,706 KZT (3,023 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)