Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 201.630 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,191 KZT (2,704 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)