Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.864 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 337,610 KZT (1,898 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)