Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.365 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,441 KZT (3,035 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)