Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.636 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 329,960 KZT (1,879 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)