Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.025 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 429,385 KZT (2,385 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)