Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.867 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,926 KZT (4,500 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)