Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.745 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 732,803 KZT (8,257 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)