Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.971 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,168 KZT (6,375 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)