Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.832 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 539,849 KZT (6,762 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (42 minutes ago)