Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.747 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 404,214 KZT (5,133 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)