Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.765 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 487,175 KZT (5,309 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)