Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.794 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 303,882 KZT (3,715 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)