Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.815 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 380,899 KZT (4,545 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)