Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.983 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,442 KZT (5,714 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)