Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.935 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 507,024 KZT (5,701 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (42 minutes ago)