Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.662 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 298,343 KZT (1,670 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (37 minutes ago)