Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.399 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 407,324 KZT (Mex$ 24,838) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)