Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.792 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 437,343 KZT (Mex$ 26,045) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)