Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 872 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.990 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,543 KZT ($3,290) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)