Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.647 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 507,592 KZT (6,068 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)