Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.304 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,177 KZT (6,158 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)