Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.258 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,846 KZT (6,736 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)