Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 763,600 KZT (€2,138) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)