Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 491 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,078,214 KZT (€2,955) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)