Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.442 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,044,213 KZT (€2,674) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)