Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.322 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,419 KZT (R$ 7,369) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)