Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.444 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 794,089 KZT (R$ 7,676) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)