Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,048 KZT (₨117,003) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)