Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.198 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 518,243 KZT (₨99,694) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)