Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,750 KZT (₨119,255) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)