Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.379 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 340,105 KZT (27,474 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (35 minutes ago)