Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.073 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 448,727 KZT (34,324 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)