Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.199 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 684,744 KZT (45,051 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)