Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.191 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 354,950 KZT (26,909 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)