Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.811 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 715,905 KZT (45,279 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (36 minutes ago)