Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.654 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 727,381 KZT (46,467 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)