Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.638 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 467,455 KZT (R 19,776) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)