Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.116 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,900 KZT (R 22,719) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)