Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.231 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,953 KZT (R 28,350) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)