Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.026 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,910 KZT (6,055 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)