Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.638 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 508,249 KZT (6,150 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)