Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.278 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 689,832 KZT (67,118 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)