Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.119 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 695,163 KZT (76,235 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)