Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.932 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 458,822 KZT (51,369 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)