Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.305 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,072 KZT (76,959 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)