Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 811 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.032 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 681,860 KZT (67,969 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)