Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 655 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.420 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,857 KZT (66,117 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)