Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.207 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 797,038 KZT (78,086 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)