Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 661 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.382 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 767,756 KZT (81,830 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)