Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08334 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 740,663 KZT (8,886,989 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)