Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 724 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07820 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,221 KZT (7,061,669 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)