Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08402 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 857,988 KZT (10,211,740 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)