Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07979 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,070 KZT (5,753,336 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)