Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 807 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07953 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,840 KZT (7,064,938 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)