Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 737 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08441 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 744,391 KZT (8,818,980 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)