Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.130 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 541,315 KZT (59,287 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)