Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.168 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,408 KZT (58,728 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)