Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.405 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 731,718 KZT (70,323 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)