Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.772 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 739,717 KZT (75,700 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (29 minutes ago)