Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.489 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 349,597 KZT (36,843 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)