Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01526 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 510,713 KZT (33,463,627 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)