Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01589 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 644,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 620,289 KZT (39,047,001 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)