Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.628 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 530,383 KZT (R 21,536) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)