Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.751 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 629,218 KZT (R 25,422) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)