Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.371 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,211 KZT (R 17,283) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)