Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.600 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 660,922 KZT (R 24,847) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)