Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.586 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 817,967 KZT (R$ 7,747) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)