Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.137 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 812,081 KZT (R$ 7,951) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)