Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.188 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 928,883 KZT (R$ 8,831) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)