Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.141 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 720,187 KZT (R$ 6,850) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)