Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.898 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,750 KZT (R$ 6,721) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)