Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.534 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,897 KZT (R$ 7,422) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)