Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.895 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 675,291 KZT (RM8,246) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)