Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.782 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,924 KZT (RM8,103) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)