Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.438 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,770 KZT (RM8,083) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)