Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.201 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,560 KZT (RM8,322) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (20 minutes ago)