Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.960 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 621,525 KZT (RM7,871) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)