Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.224 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,178 KZT (₨175,309) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)