Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.919 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,293 KZT (₨204,935) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)