Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.152 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,866 KZT (₨176,365) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)