Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.040 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 454,467 KZT (₨149,509) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (40 minutes ago)