Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.015 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 353,173 KZT (₨117,135) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)