Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,866 KZT (€2,146) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (29 minutes ago)