Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.489 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,042,934 KZT (€2,624) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)