Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.993 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,131,371 KZT (€2,787) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (44 minutes ago)