Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.534 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 576,046 KZT (€1,697) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)