Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,431 KZT (€1,828) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)