Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.818 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 955,448 KZT (€2,420) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)