Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,308 KZT (€2,743) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)