Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.688 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,071,736 KZT (€2,715) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)