Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 424.707 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 753,757 KZT (£1,775) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (29 minutes ago)