Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 442.670 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,782 KZT (£2,539) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)