Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 413.790 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,096,925 KZT (£2,651) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)