Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 402.465 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,048,698 KZT (£2,606) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)