Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,076 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.804 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 222% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,508,968 KZT (AU$6,240) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)