Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,974 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 247.701 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 227% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,530,741 KZT (AU$6,180) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)