Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 251.921 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 224% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,519,513 KZT (AU$6,032) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)