Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.795 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 224% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,265,853 KZT (AU$5,068) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)