Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 386.930 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 763,047 KZT (€1,972) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)