Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,565 KZT (€1,396) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)